Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Petroleum Clubs

Good Morning!

In my research about the petroleum lifestyle, I've found there are a few clubs that are an awesome starting point!  I have been worried about getting to know people in the field and what to expect (which is the reason I started Landman Wives) but I found these websites and there is a place for us!  They are spread out around the south and the midwest.  I read about some ladies who back in the 60's started their own club, Black Gold, for wives of men in the oil & gas field.  There was no catering back then, so they would take turns hosting dinners for the rest of the members at different locations.  That is so awesome and what I was thinking about!  A time where we could get together and meet each other, have a sense of community, no matter where we moved!

So far these are the clubs I have found:

Texas
Petroleum Club of Houston

Petroleum Club of Fort Worth

The Dallas Petroleum Club 

The Petroleum Club of San Antonio 

Texas-Exes Petroleum Club 

Petroleum Club of Midland 

Lake Tyler Petroleum Club 

NOMADS


Oklahoma
Petroleum Club of Oklahoma City 

Petroleum Club of Oklahoma City, Edmond 


Organizations
Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) 

Texas Oil & Gas Association 

Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association 

Texas Alliance of Energy Producers 


Here is a complete list of Crude Oil and Natural Gas Associations throughout the country:
Crude Oil and Natural Gas Associations








No comments:

Post a Comment